Thank you for all the support and prayers.

The day is almost over and my anniversary of priesthood ends but starts also a new beginning. I don’t know why, I still feel very much excited every time I think about my birthday, but much more of my priesthood anniversary. Though I try as much as possible to be silent, my heart still leaps; it is like throbbing because of excitement. Years have passed. Truly, priesthood is a marriage. You fall in love then you commit. As you commit, love grows into higher level, that sometimes, it is so difficult to describe. At times I feel unworthy, but what an honour it is! My soul is truly privileged. To act in the person of Christ to the public is a great blessing and privilege, but it carries also great obligation and responsibilities. I take this always as a daily challenge, to serve with diligence and enthusiasm. I am also human, I get tired and upset, but I will always root on my calling- as the Lord’s authorized servant and a missionary at all times in all places. And I will always be! Pray for me and for all priests, that we may not spoil the sacredness of God’s works in our hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?