SURPRISES OF LIFE

SURPRISES OF LIFE O Lord Jesus, God of surprises, Thank you for the wisdom imparted in me, Thank your for the mission, This vocation is the biggest surprise in my whole life. When I look at myself right now, I am full of surprises how you prepared my life. My past reveals something, though some came through pains. You have allocated my life for something. As I do a lot of revisions in this year of formation I see that that my past is a ladder, That as I climbed up, I also struggled with fear and heights, Yet you have surprised me with immense strength beyond my understanding. Thank you dear Lord Your surprises transformed me into a strong person. Continue to instill in my heart The joy of being surprised by you. Amen. Fr. Raul B. Tabaranza, mccj

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?