Belated Anniversary

Yesterday was my anniversary of Priesthood ordination. I intended to keep it to myself, in silence and simplicity. I am very used with the simplicty of my special days in Africa, most of the times I was in the jungle for ministry or gathering firewood and other activities. I never had a real party or one, normally everything in silence. The Lord has been so good to me, planted me in a very fertile mission, allowed me to explore many possibilities and gave me strength to face all difficulties and to cherish also wonderful moments. He brought me to far away places beyond my imagination! Too much of generosity to this poor soul! Thank you Lord for the gift of my vocation! Above all, my thanksgiving to my parents and family, who were so generous enought to offer me to the mission. I always dedicate my vocation to my late mother, who was a real support to me. When she was still bedridden and invalid, we have agreed to be partners- I will do the mission and she will do the contemplation. And in heaven, she is there watching over me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?