Do you feel more refreshed by spending time with people or by yourself?

Do you feel more refreshed by spending time with people or by yourself?
Inasmuch that I love being with people, I also love being with myself. I have many good friends, and depending to situations, countries and premises, I go and see people, move around with them, eat somewhere, party in their houses and visit places, chat, laugh and cry sometimes, and I always feel great with them. I find meaning of a life shared among many, as I was doing in England, Philippines, Rome, Africa and in the missions. People just give me life in return. But at the end of the day, I always long for solitude, just to sit down in silence. I guess this is already in my system, I got use of just being by myself, reading and writing a lot, doodling or painting. I think I am more productive in my silence, though some are for personal hobbies. I always long for a spiritual connection early morning and at the end of the day, I just stay in the chapel, sit down even without any words to say. At any time of the day, when I am free, I play with my paints and brush and just sketch anything. Then I go to the plants of visit my animals. When there is more time, I read from the Internet, about personal life, psychology or any crazy titles that comes into my mind. Sometimes I watch nice clips in YouTube. I don’t like games. I don’t even have one in my phone. One time, a friend told me that my life seems boring. She doesn’t have any idea how fruitful and meaningful I am living my life. I keep daily journal, a have visual prayers, and I write my thoughts or draw them; and without solitude, I would never do anyone of them. Therefore, I think being by myself makes me more refreshed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?