When you are bored, what happens?

When you are bored, what happens? When I am bored, sometimes I get more fruitful. When I am bored, I just sit down, and very easily, my hands take my brushes and paints and I start painting, or I doodle or write something, as I also write a lot. Very seldom I get lazy and bored because I have some outlets to do. As I have said, I become fruitful, because I see something coming out of my boredom. So I feel that boredom does not exist to me. Hahahahaha But there are times that I really feel tired and sleepy, and so I give in. I don’t take it as boredom. I know that my body craves for sleep sometimes, and I don’t want to deny my body for that. I treat my body so well. When I feel sleepy, I pamper my body by giving extra sleep. It is healthy I supposed, or else I will work tired and spend the rest of the day with a very heavy feeling. Also when I feel there is nothing to do, I go and see my rabbits and chickens, or my plants and the garden. These are another hobbies that give me so much pleasure. Aside from painting, doodling and reading, I love planting little things, herbs or vegetables. I also have my fish to play with, sometimes I talk to them, point my fingers at them and they just follow me. Actually, I say always, boredom is not in my vocabulary. I have so many things to do and hobbies to give me pleasure. That is why, when I feel I have nothing to do, I often I get fruitful results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?