Letter to my Mother

Letter to my mother.... Dearest Nanay, I am just missing you. I guess this big and empty space in my heart is because I am longing for you. It has been 18 years since you left and I am still feeling this great emptiness within me. I am so sorry I was not with you in your difficult moments until you departed. I understand the reason of my pain, of my sadness and longing for affection now. As I am trying to process my whole journey in this sabbatical year, this emotion is a constant issue, occurring many times in my encounters with my psychologist. It is because I have not expressed to you in words my gratitude. Thank you very much for everything. Thank you for bearing with me. Thank you for raising me. Thank you for educating me, for allowing me to grow as a good citizen. Thank you for all the efforts, the hard work, for waking up so early to attend for our daily needs. Thank you for loving me. I am a good son. I have good brothers and sister, in-laws, nieces and and nephews. It is all because of you. Thank you for nurturing us. You have consumed your energy for us and you never complained even in difficult moments. Look down upon us. Let us feel you once-in-a-while. Thank you so much once again Nay. Words are not enough, but i want you to know that I always love you. Thanks again a million times. You are the greatest mother!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?