THANK YOU

THANK YOU

Thank you for sharing me your life
Thank you for everyday thoughts
Thank you that I can cast out
All my emotions with you

Thank you for the friendship
Thank you for the joys and prayers
Thank you for even the great sadness
You have understood all

Thank you for your life and being
Thank you for that gift to me
Thank you for the heart
That listens all my pleas

Thank you for seeing all my works
Thank you for every prayer you say
Thank you for wherever I go
I am assured of your prayers

Thank you for seeing meaning in my work
Thank you for all the kindness
Thank you because you never get tired
Thinking of my life too

Thank you for the encouragements
Thank you for kindly words you share
Thank you because even if I’m exhausted
You never spare me out

Thank God the Lord made you like this
Thank God He touched your heart too
Thank God He came down as Baby
Vulnerable like you too

We thank Him for the birth of Jesus
We thank Him for the simplicity
We thank Him for becoming human
And lived in our reality
Fr. Raul B. Tabaranza….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?