HIDDEN GIFT

HIDDEN GIFT
I came into this world
Naked and bold
I felt the kiss of Wind
The embrace of Sun
The caress of Mother
Brothers and Sister

I grew in love
Respect and attention
I developed admiration
On things as I explored
Soon I realized so well
My soul can only tell

At the peak of my life
At the mountain peak
I found myself an Eagle
Winged, with lovely beak
I soared up high above
And found the real Love

Hidden gifts emerged
Soul wandered in streets
I was so full of being
Explored more my living
I found the Lord again
Beneath vaulted things

I therefore offered my life
The most treasured gift
My soul has received
Now I face life strife
To kneel all I could give
Then march to where I live

Pilgrim my soul has tread
Life did give me
Cross to carry forward
Pampered my soul in silence
Meditation and serenity
Crosses are gifts and blessings

In all my gifts, He was there
Climbing hill needs no effort
My soul had to do was to wait
Mystery of life was unveiled
It is a beautiful exchange
Of wondrous gifts

At times my soul has see my life
A worm crawling for life
Hoping security in a cocoon
Right time came in ripe
The gift of a new life
Worm came out transformed
Colourful caterpillar in form

All is gift to be explored
Our Life is a book to be told.

FR. RAUL TABARANZA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?