- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
WRITE A TIME WHEN YOUR WORK FELT REAL AND SATISFYING TO YOU…. JANITOR
Before I entered the novitiate in 1998, we were sent for a work experience for three months. I was asked to work in the hospital. We were three actually who were sent in the hospital, but I will only share here my personal experience. We rented a room, and we used also our salary for the rent, provisions, transport and other necessary expenditures. I worked as a janitor in one of the biggest hospitals in Manila, but it was a secret. I was assigned on the the third floor, cleaning the wards, polishing the floor and also at the Intensive Care Unit. I will share first the funny side of my experience. Our uniform was white and gray pants. Since I had a fair skin, people in the hospital called me many times “doctor” by mistake. Many times, students and patients too, thought I was a doctor, and I just laughed. Sometimes, I had to show them the mop and tell them, “I am a janitor here.” They would laugh. My fellow janitors didn’t believe also that I am a janitor. One of them, ask...

Na open ra gajud naku Dre
ReplyDeleteSalamat kaayo. Gusto nako ni siya ma reactivate, to inspire people.
DeleteBravo, congratulations for getting back to this. I look forward to new content��
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord, I want to inspire people from this blog. Thanks my dear.
Delete