My Renewal of Vows to Religious Life- unedited

May 4, 2003 "A missionary is called to spend his life for the people of today, in the here and now, responding to the signs of the times." Father, you have embraced me and whispered to me: "Do something!" You have caressed me and hedged me round with your loving arms. You have engulfed me with indescribable joy and wrapped me with innumerable gifts. Who am I Lord that you have made me your everything? I thank you Lord for having sought me. You have scrutinized my inmost heart and planted the seed of love and abandonment within. Once again, I want to give back to you this expression, disposing myself into your hands so that you may have free access on my faculties. I freely commit myself to this way of life, desiring to live in the simplicity and poverty of my spirit, so that you may mould me in the way you want me to be. Therefore, for the honour of God, before the Church, here and now, before my confreres and the congregation, in the presence of Rev. Fr. Martin James Devenish, MCCJ, the Provincial Superior of London Province, I, Raul Baluma Tabaranza, renew my vows for one year Chastity, Poverty and Obedience, according to the Constitution of the Comboni Missionaries of the Heart of Jesus. I also ask the intercession of Mary, Mother of the Missions, Joseph, our Patron, all the Saints, and of Blessed Daniel Comboni, our Father-founder, that I may be faithful in following God's call and to live affectively the vows that I am called to embrace. To you O Lord I offer back what you have given. Take Lord this offering of my humble self. RAUL B. TABARANZA, MCCJ REV. FR. MARTIN JAMES DEVENISH, MCCJ Provincial- London Province

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my Mother

PAINFUL JOURNEY OF A JOYFUL SOUL- LETTER TO MY PRIEST BROTHER FR. ATILANO TABARANZA

RAUL, WHERE ARE YOU?